Disclaimer and limitations of liability
The Embassy of the Russian Federation in Italian Republic (Russian Embassy), Consulate General of the Russian Federation in Genoa, Consulate General of the Russian Federation in Milan and Consulate General of the Russian Federation in Palermo (Consulate General) have concluded an agreement with INTERLINK SRL to provide the following outsourced services: acceptance of applications for Russian visas from citizens of Italy and other countries intending to travel to Russia, processing of submitted documents and returning the passports to the applicants.
Therefore, Russia visa center in Italy constitute a range of services of acceptance, processing of visa applications and handover of ready documents provided by INTERLINK SRL on behalf of the Russian Embassy/Consulate General.
INTERLINK SRL provides services and is only responsible for the following functions:
- to accept the applicant’s passport, filled in application, supporting documents (hereinafter referred to as “documents”) and the respective consular and service fees;
- submit the documents and transfer the visa fees to the Russian diplomatic mission on behalf of the applicant;
- once the documents are processed by the diplomatic mission, to receive the applicant’s passport and other documents from the diplomatic mission and return the documents to the applicant or his/her representative or, at the applicant’s request, send them by mail or courier to the address indicated by the applicant. In certain cases despite the procedure described above, the diplomatic mission may transfer the respective documents directly to the applicant, bypassing the visa center.
INTERLINK SRL informs applicants about the following:
- The fact that the visa fee is paid by the applicant does not automatically grant a right to receive the visa.
- The decision to issue or refuse a visa is at the sole discretion of the diplomatic missions of the Russian Federation.
- INTERLINK SRL and its employees have no influence on the procedures, timelines and outcome of the visa application processing.
- The standard processing time of a visa application by the diplomatic mission of the Russian Federation is from 4 to 10 working days. In some cases this period may be extended up to 30 days. During this period the applicant’s passport will remain at the respective diplomatic mission of the Russian Federation.
- Russian diplomatic missions reserve the right to request the applicant to provide additional documents, to invite the applicant for an interview and to refuse a visa.
- Providing incorrect data, falsification of documents and submitting an incomplete set of documents may result in refusal of the diplomatic mission to issue a visa.
- Regardless of the outcome of the visa application processing, and in case of a refusal/withdrawal by the applicant of his/her application, the consular and service fees received by INTERLINK SRL from the applicant or his representatives are not refundable.
- INTERLINK SRL shall not be liable before the applicant for the loss of the applicant’s documents resulting from an accident, unlawful acts of third parties, natural calamities (force majeure circumstances), as well as other reasons that INTERLINK SRL cannot foresee and/or influence.